Becoming Your Best Breakthrough Leadership Workshop
February 8, 2017 – San Diego, CA
EGIA Registration Support
Every minute of this “100% content” program will be dedicated to empowering you with the necessary tools to help you achieve your dreams and be successful in every area of your life. You will leave empowered with the knowledge to measurably improve your life, as well as the lives of your employees and loved ones. The new skills and processes you acquire will help turn your thoughts into action and build the life you have always dreamed of! Imagine an experience that is fun, engaging, relevant, and one that leaves you motivated and inspired.
Key Take Aways
- Learn Critical Leadership Skills: Apply the 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders to every area of your life.
- Solve Your Most Complex Problems and Challenges: Use the six step process to solve even the most complex problems and challenges.
- Lead Your Life With A Vision: Create a positive and meaningful vision that gives you direction and gets you excited.
- Avoid The Mediocrity Trap: Discover what high achievers do to breakthrough mediocrity and achieve their dreams.
- Build Trust and Attract Loyal Customers: Identify ways to create rewarding relationships and a fiercely loyal customer base.
- Accomplish Your Biggest Goals and Dreams: Wake up every morning excited, refreshed, and filled with hope and happiness.
- Effectively Balance Your Hectic Schedule & Precious Time: Practice four steps to prioritize your time, reduce stress, and find balance.
- Improve Relationships: Discover five ways to transform your relationships through clear communication.
- Plan & Execute Effectively: No more New Year’s Resolutions. Create an actionable plan to achieve your vision.
Rob is the CEO and Senior Consultant for Becoming Your Best Global Leadership LLC. Rob served as an officer and fighter pilot in the United States Air Force for over 11 years. He was selected as one of a handful of United States Air Force representatives to handle the movement of Air Force One. He handled the delicate coordination between local officials, the United States Secret Service, Embassies, White House Staff, and Foreign Governments.
Since leaving the Air Force, Rob has become a top-rated speaker. He has delivered keynotes and led workshops for Fortune 500 companies around the world. Rob is the author of the acclaimed book How to Succeed in High School. His company also recently released a #1 National Bestseller titled Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders. The tools, processes, and principles shared in these books have been lauded by leaders around the world.
8:00am – 5:00pm