Customer Service Representative Coaching Workshop
February 2, 2017 – San Diego, CA
EGIA Registration Support
Get all the tools you need to master call handling and book every call, while offering customers a WOW experience over the phone! In this dynamic course, you will learn a proven call handling process, as well as how to promote and sell service agreements on both inbound and outbound calls – a technique that could quite possibly double dealer service agreement sales OVERNIGHT!
During this presentation, you will learn:
- Competency & Muscle Memory – Learn and develop the aptitude you need to effectively follow Power Selling Pros’ PROVEN call-handling process.
- Confidence – Give new trainees and experienced call handlers alike more confidence and the ability to control the outcome of each call.
- Customer Sensitivity – Increase call handler sensitivity to customers’ needs – attendees will learn how to listen more effectively and increase their emotional intelligence.
- Proven Process – Trainees will learn our proven process and commit it to memory so that booking calls and wowing customers is intuitive on EVERY call.
- Service Agreements – Course attendees will learn how to promote service agreements – and close them – over the phone.
Brigham Dickinson is president and founder of Power Selling Pros, a leading coaching and training firm dedicated to teaching businesses to wow more customers. Brigham started Power Selling Pros when he saw that call handlers needed assistance consistently converting calls to bookings. As a result, Brigham answered the need by creating the Pattern For Excellence, a sequence of principles that guides call handlers through all stages of a call, from greeting to closure. Since 2009, Power Selling Pros’ growth comes through referrals alone, thanks to the proven call-handling process and their high level of customer satisfaction.